OHMYGOD! For and THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!
And Then There is YouI'm sitting by the edge of my bedAnd Then There is You by dergilantev
Pondering, my mind is spinning
Towards what I thought was mine
That answer is you
Separated by the veil of time and space
Closing my eyes, wishing I could see through
Seeing you and your worn out soul
Seeing you and your torn, tattered heart
Hardship is all you know
Written in blood, dyed in mind
Whether you did good or bad,
Hardship's all the reward
If my voice could reach out to you,
If my hands could wrap around you,
I'd hold you close and caress you
For you're the strongest one alive
But time and space allow no such act
They heal yours and break mine
Souls, hearts, minds -
Voices, feelings, and hopes are bound
In darkness, I see you struggling
How difficult it is to get out of bed in early morning
Living the life while still mourning
Pondering, if she thinks about you still
I'm staring at the white ceiling
Trying to be strong, though failing
Pretending my voice and arms are reaching out to you,
"It's okay,", but it is not true.
BeautyBeauty is a word too precious to sayBeauty by dergilantev
For I adore beauty, yet beauty is not mine to say
Such beauty paired with grace
And there'd be beauty paired with face
What is beauty? So they ask
Is it when you smile and make heads turn?
Is it when you laugh and hearts are broken?
Or is it when you're here and I feel your presence?
For beauty that I adore has nothing to do with smile
nor laughter, nor the way your limbs dance with each step you take
I see your beauty radiating from the heart
Sometimes it glows, sometimes it's alight
And I wonder do they see beauty as I do?
Do they stare in awe, dumbstruck, when they see you?
And do they care of why you frown,
or they care more of the way you flaunt?
1. You have to post these rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 13 people
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
8. You can't say that you don't do tags.
9. Tag-backs are ALLOWED
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
11. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
12. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
13. Cussing is ALLOWED
So, I was tagged by therefore I have to do this. Let's hope I won't bore you to death...
Random facts about me:
1. I love grown-ass man who doesn't care if he shows his childish side *glances at and Chris Pratt*
2. I have two cats named Lufi and Lucy.
3. I learned digital painting out of jealousy over my friend's drawing.
4. I'm on my third year in uni, learning English Literature, and aiming to get a scholarship to UK to learn Classics.
5. When I'm not drawing, I play guitar and violin, sometimes I write.
6. My playlist is a random track of instrumental to death metal and dubstep.
7. I'm single, in case someone asks...
8. I have not found my art style yet, so forgive me for keep jumping between styles ._.
9. [I don't have anything else to say]
13. [Thank you]
Now let's answer the questions!
A HunterA lighthouse on the shore
A fire that hands out warmth
A blue flicker of match in the dark
And a small dot of a faded star
Trembling here, signalling a crow to land
Tired, but, the prize is right there
Catching a cold from the sun
Catching a fever from the moon
Notice me, haven't you?
What for - right beneath you
Harsh are my words to describe
The ugly truth that we would always be apart
To burn down the lighthouse would cause a wreck
To put out the fire would be suicidal
To unlit the match seems impossible
To catch the star means losing the light
I would stand feverish and cold
Yet I'd rather leave for a better plot
But romantic interest or friendship or a fling
I would play the supporting role
CrossroadIn the middle where I stand idle,
Behind me, the past I let go.
Shall I turn right, where nothing's left,
or turn left, where nothing's right.
Lies and truths, none of my concern,
The further I walk, the further I go,
The lost I am, the lost my way home,
The future I'm in, the past I can't go.