OHMYGOD! For and THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!
BittersweetIt's a bittersweet thought,Bittersweet by dergilantev
Whenever I think of you
My heart beats a thousand beat per minute
My stomach flutters with butterflies
My face glows fiery red
Yet my chest hurts
Knowing so well you're not mine
Or not yet mine
Or may never be mine
And I may not be called yours
Silently I am yours
Knowing this may be a fantasy
Soon to meet its end as a memory
So I cherish your smile and laughter
Every moment passing and every outcomes
The joy and jealousy, the sweet and the pain
The best or the worst outcome
Until one day may we be granted a chance
To call each other as mine
And to be yours truly
Would be an end to this bittersweet symphony
MemoryTo think that the universe walks constantlyMemory by dergilantev
And to have your head wrapped around the blissful memory
Of what could be and could never be
Of what has passed and what would never pass
How does your mind work?
While every thing around you revolves
Yet you're stuck in the present
revolving constantly around the same memory
The ticking is the only sound around me
I suppose it's too among thee
Familiar gaze, familiar sight
Shy and awkward, so it is to me
But moments will end and so will the ticking
The thumping and rushing will be slowly fading
And what's left of it would be blissful memory
for one side, it'd be, another might wouldn't
How do you like your mind to work?
As forgetful as the universe; each day it's a new memory
Or as it is as it has meant to be
Revolving around you, constantly
The Deathly DanceI danced with Death today.The Deathly Dance by dergilantev
In twisting and turning, he was charming and gentle.
Yet I could not shrug the bitterness and pain.
"Am I doing it wrong?" I inquired.
"Not wrong," he replied, "only not yet right."
The music was roaring, the thumping and the shouting.
The lights were blaring, the spotlight we were dancing in.
"Get away!" they screamed.
"Why, have you not heard of despair?"
Death had my hands in his and we were dancing.
The leap was not expected, yet I believed he would catch me.
Ah... sweet cold air of the night.
Death pulled me into his embrace, cold, cold, cold.
The longer I dwelled, the harder to breathe.
"Is this the so-called deathly kiss they told me?"
I read the entry in my diary.
Two years since my last dance with the man who claimed to love me.
Off shore where his wedding legitimates the rumpled bed of his lover.
I was but a shadow on the bridge, yet such gentle man came to adore me.
Not bound by love, not bound by life, "be mine," he said.
The music softly creeps t
1. You have to post these rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 13 people
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
8. You can't say that you don't do tags.
9. Tag-backs are ALLOWED
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
11. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
12. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
13. Cussing is ALLOWED
So, I was tagged by therefore I have to do this. Let's hope I won't bore you to death...
Random facts about me:
1. I love grown-ass man who doesn't care if he shows his childish side *glances at and Chris Pratt*
2. I have two cats named Lufi and Lucy.
3. I learned digital painting out of jealousy over my friend's drawing.
4. I'm on my third year in uni, learning English Literature, and aiming to get a scholarship to UK to learn Classics.
5. When I'm not drawing, I play guitar and violin, sometimes I write.
6. My playlist is a random track of instrumental to death metal and dubstep.
7. I'm single, in case someone asks...
8. I have not found my art style yet, so forgive me for keep jumping between styles ._.
9. [I don't have anything else to say]
13. [Thank you]
Now let's answer the questions!
A HunterA lighthouse on the shore
A fire that hands out warmth
A blue flicker of match in the dark
And a small dot of a faded star
Trembling here, signalling a crow to land
Tired, but, the prize is right there
Catching a cold from the sun
Catching a fever from the moon
Notice me, haven't you?
What for - right beneath you
Harsh are my words to describe
The ugly truth that we would always be apart
To burn down the lighthouse would cause a wreck
To put out the fire would be suicidal
To unlit the match seems impossible
To catch the star means losing the light
I would stand feverish and cold
Yet I'd rather leave for a better plot
But romantic interest or friendship or a fling
I would play the supporting role
CrossroadIn the middle where I stand idle,
Behind me, the past I let go.
Shall I turn right, where nothing's left,
or turn left, where nothing's right.
Lies and truths, none of my concern,
The further I walk, the further I go,
The lost I am, the lost my way home,
The future I'm in, the past I can't go.