For points to USD conversion, check this: charfade.deviantart.com/art/De…
I will draw :
a. Original Characters
d. Disney Characters
I WILL NOT draw :
a. Characters with no references
c. Characters with complex mechanical parts
d. Animals alone
I might decline request that I don't feel comfortable to draw, but you may discuss your ideas with me.
1. Please send in the form by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject : COMMISSION.
2. I will reply in a few days, telling you if I accept your request or not, and also telling you the price.
3. There will be no approximate deadline, it may be up to a week or three months - depends on the difficulty of your request.
4. When I'm ready to draw your request, I will inform you via e-mail.
5. I will draw your request (the sketch first) after you've paid half the price of the deal. I will send it to you for a check. If you feel alright with it, then I'll do the line art and the rest.
6. I will send you the coloured drawing. If there's any change you want me to make, I will do it, except if it's a complicated one - then I might ask for additional points.
7. I will give the final picture in PNG format. If you want it in other formats, please let me know.
Deadline can't be specified.
Payments by Points only.
Please send me an e-mail to email@example.com
Subject : COMMISSION.
and in the e-mail body please write :
DeviantArt name : (your username)
Commission Request : (the title of the drawing or the character's name)
Description : (of the character(s))
References : (link of detail/picture)
Style : (these are the examples) :
I'm available for questions on :
1. DeviantArt notes.
2. Facebook message <www.facebook.com/kakumoro/>
3. Twitter <www.twitter.com/kakumoro/
feel free to ask. Thank you!