OHMYGOD! For and THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!
1. You have to post these rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 13 people
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
8. You can't say that you don't do tags.
9. Tag-backs are ALLOWED
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
11. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, rp, etc.
12. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
13. Cussing is ALLOWED
So, I was tagged by therefore I have to do this. Let's hope I won't bore you to death...
Random facts about me:
1. I love grown-ass man who doesn't care if he shows his childish side *glances at and Chris Pratt*
2. I have two cats named Lufi and Lucy.
3. I learned digital painting out of jealousy over my friend's drawing.
4. I'm on my third year in uni, learning English Literature, and aiming to get a scholarship to UK to learn Classics.
5. When I'm not drawing, I play guitar and violin, sometimes I write.
6. My playlist is a random track of instrumental to death metal and dubstep.
7. I'm single, in case someone asks...
8. I have not found my art style yet, so forgive me for keep jumping between styles ._.
9. [I don't have anything else to say]
13. [Thank you]
Now let's answer the questions!
A HunterA lighthouse on the shore
A fire that hands out warmth
A blue flicker of match in the dark
And a small dot of a faded star
Trembling here, signalling a crow to land
Tired, but, the prize is right there
Catching a cold from the sun
Catching a fever from the moon
Notice me, haven't you?
What for - right beneath you
Harsh are my words to describe
The ugly truth that we would always be apart
To burn down the lighthouse would cause a wreck
To put out the fire would be suicidal
To unlit the match seems impossible
To catch the star means losing the light
I would stand feverish and cold
Yet I'd rather leave for a better plot
But romantic interest or friendship or a fling
I would play the supporting role
CrossroadIn the middle where I stand idle,
Behind me, the past I let go.
Shall I turn right, where nothing's left,
or turn left, where nothing's right.
Lies and truths, none of my concern,
The further I walk, the further I go,
The lost I am, the lost my way home,
The future I'm in, the past I can't go.